Monday, January 24, 2011

Definitions

 

This blog will be primarily a professional blog discussing issues regarding investment accounting, unit pricing, custody, middle office focusing on the investment management industry and the associated service providers. However there may be instances where I write about other topics that interest me. In simplest terms, I write about what I’m most interested in (or passionate about) at the time. If you don’t find a post interesting, skip out for a bit and then check back in. I don’t expect anyone to read all of my posts.
 
I thought the best place to start would be with some very basic definitions so that if you're looking at this blog for thie first time you know if this is what you are looking for:
 
Hope this is what everyone is interested in and will be back soon with lots of interesting (hopefully) discussion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment